About me



I'm a half Finnish designer who has since taken a break to bring up my children. I used to work in Graphic Design, but now I prefer working with textiles and illustration. This blog is about my allotment and garden. I have been gardening for many years and grew up watching my mum and dad do the same. I began my allotment in Jan 2010 in memory of my father who passed a way just before then. I also love cooking and finding inventive and delicious ways to make my produce into meals. I'm growing with my experiences, and welcome any helpful advice! Sometime soon I hope to use my garden as inspiration for my art.

Friday 11 June 2010

Things to do on the plot

Plant the last bag of main crop potatoes (very late, but they may as well go in between the raspberries)

Net everything, need to take a saw to chop up some wood stakes and bottle tops to stop the net from sliding down.

Plant chard, spinach and lettuce

Prepare a new salad/herb bed and area for Hugh's garden

No comments:

Post a Comment