About me



I'm a half Finnish designer who has since taken a break to bring up my children. I used to work in Graphic Design, but now I prefer working with textiles and illustration. This blog is about my allotment and garden. I have been gardening for many years and grew up watching my mum and dad do the same. I began my allotment in Jan 2010 in memory of my father who passed a way just before then. I also love cooking and finding inventive and delicious ways to make my produce into meals. I'm growing with my experiences, and welcome any helpful advice! Sometime soon I hope to use my garden as inspiration for my art.

Tuesday 8 June 2010

House Viewing #5

Ok so we've only had 4 viewing in 6/7 weeks, and I'm already a bit fed up with it all. Apparently this is quite good going, but since last week we dropped 10k off the price and still not much action. Strange corrolation between me ringing the agent for a progress update, and the fact they call about 30mins later with an appointment. Perhaps I need to be ringing them every day to stick a poker up there bum to drum up some interest? Anyway, after my most recent attempt, we have a viewing tomorrow. Fingers crossed they will at least be slightly interested and put in an offer. Time to bring out the Feng shui tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment