About me



I'm a half Finnish designer who has since taken a break to bring up my children. I used to work in Graphic Design, but now I prefer working with textiles and illustration. This blog is about my allotment and garden. I have been gardening for many years and grew up watching my mum and dad do the same. I began my allotment in Jan 2010 in memory of my father who passed a way just before then. I also love cooking and finding inventive and delicious ways to make my produce into meals. I'm growing with my experiences, and welcome any helpful advice! Sometime soon I hope to use my garden as inspiration for my art.

Saturday 28 November 2009

Ow, I hate feeling ill

I've been suffering with a strange back pain for about 4 days. It's really bugging me as I don't know what it is, it doesn't quite feel like a muscle, or kidney pain or women's pains. It's a throbbing mass in my lower left side, it comes and goes, sometimes there are dull shooting pains and sometimes it just aches. Having googled various options I have now diagnosed myself with some life threatening adrenal disorder that requires a special diet, no sugar, caffeine or alcohol - no stimulants at all. My Saturday night will be spent slightly miserable, watching terrible tv again and hoping the rain doesn't carry my car away. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment