About me



I'm a half Finnish designer who has since taken a break to bring up my children. I used to work in Graphic Design, but now I prefer working with textiles and illustration. This blog is about my allotment and garden. I have been gardening for many years and grew up watching my mum and dad do the same. I began my allotment in Jan 2010 in memory of my father who passed a way just before then. I also love cooking and finding inventive and delicious ways to make my produce into meals. I'm growing with my experiences, and welcome any helpful advice! Sometime soon I hope to use my garden as inspiration for my art.

Monday 30 November 2009

Hugh and Freyja

I think this is the first pic I've posted of them together, at breakfast here. Last night didn't go well again. Hugh woke at 1.30pm with a chesty cough, and proceeded to wake Freyja, who started bawling. She can't seem to get herself back to sleep at the moment without crying for at least an hour. This gets tiresome as you can imagine. Mike took her downstairs, put her in the travel cot and slept on the sofa as this is our emergency setup for such a situation at the moment. Sigh, sure am looking forward to when they grow out of this phase and give us a decent night's sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment