About me



I'm a half Finnish designer who has since taken a break to bring up my children. I used to work in Graphic Design, but now I prefer working with textiles and illustration. This blog is about my allotment and garden. I have been gardening for many years and grew up watching my mum and dad do the same. I began my allotment in Jan 2010 in memory of my father who passed a way just before then. I also love cooking and finding inventive and delicious ways to make my produce into meals. I'm growing with my experiences, and welcome any helpful advice! Sometime soon I hope to use my garden as inspiration for my art.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.... I know I know...

so, yes, I'm so excited about being free, in my room with the computer - able to cruise the internet for longer than five minutes! This is because I've put Freyja in Hugh's room while he spends a night with granny. So far I've managed to create an independent wish list for all my shopping needs to stop me needing to organise thousands of tired bookmarks. I've also tracked down a site that creates custom prints/fabric from your designs, to make doorstops, bags etc. This means I can make stuff from my own designs and sell it online - cool eh! I must get cracking then...

No comments:

Post a Comment