About me



I'm a half Finnish designer who has since taken a break to bring up my children. I used to work in Graphic Design, but now I prefer working with textiles and illustration. This blog is about my allotment and garden. I have been gardening for many years and grew up watching my mum and dad do the same. I began my allotment in Jan 2010 in memory of my father who passed a way just before then. I also love cooking and finding inventive and delicious ways to make my produce into meals. I'm growing with my experiences, and welcome any helpful advice! Sometime soon I hope to use my garden as inspiration for my art.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Bleuurgh gym disease

Today I feel really bleuurgh, we're all gripped with another cold and the sore throats and achiness is getting me down. I went to the gym last night (stupidly) but I've only been 4 times in as many weeks and each time I go, I get ill afterwards! I also cannot work out if I've lost or gained weight - my useless scales say I've lost 5 pounds (yipee) but the ones at the gym claim I've gained 2 pound (boo) and my clothes feel neither tighter or looser? Strange.

Anyway, today is another miserable one. Can't wait for the weather to improve as this afternoon it would be perfect to take the children out, but as it stands I don't think I can stomach any more mud in wellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment