About me



I'm a half Finnish designer who has since taken a break to bring up my children. I used to work in Graphic Design, but now I prefer working with textiles and illustration. This blog is about my allotment and garden. I have been gardening for many years and grew up watching my mum and dad do the same. I began my allotment in Jan 2010 in memory of my father who passed a way just before then. I also love cooking and finding inventive and delicious ways to make my produce into meals. I'm growing with my experiences, and welcome any helpful advice! Sometime soon I hope to use my garden as inspiration for my art.

Friday 1 July 2011

My little bean - Charles Philip Douglas Warren


Here is something else pretty special I grew this year, his name is Charlie and he arrived on Monday 27th June at 6.50pm, weighing 8lbs 12ozs.

I can't wait to take him to the plot as I feel he's been with me on this journey too.




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That a fairly special bean you've grown there. Hope you have lots of fun - and sleep ;>) Love the B&W picture of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is scrumptious and certainly worth the wait ^_^
    next year he'll be eating worms and pulling up stems:
    wOoP wOoP for the Warren family x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations hope he isn't keeping you up ay nights.

    ReplyDelete